Last updated January 01, 2022
theinshort built the inShort Quiz: Master Skills app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by theinshort at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app utilizes third-party services that may collect information to identify you. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third-party service providers:
Access, Use, Storage, and Sharing of Google User Data
At theinshort, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our users, including the way we handle Google user data. We want to provide transparency about how our application accesses, uses, stores, and shares Google user data. Please review the following information:
- Access to Google User Data: Our application, inShort Quiz: Master Skills, may request access to certain Google user data, such as basic profile information and email address, in order to provide specific services or features. This access is requested through the Google API and is subject to the user’s consent.
- Use of Google User Data: The Google user data accessed by our application is used solely for the purpose of providing and improving our services to the users. We may use this data to personalize the user experience, deliver targeted advertisements, and analyze usage patterns to enhance our app’s functionality and performance.
- Storage of Google User Data: The Google user data collected by our application may be stored securely on our servers or third-party cloud storage providers. We take appropriate measures to safeguard this data and protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the event of an error, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your device, known as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, app configuration, date and time of app usage, and other statistics.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals for the following purposes:
- Facilitating our Service
- Providing the Service on our behalf
- Performing Service-related services
- Assisting us in analyzing how our Service is used
Please note that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information for the sole purpose of performing the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2023-01-01.
Thank you for choosing inShort Quiz: Master Skills. We are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional and secure user experience while safeguarding your privacy.
building a new generation
the inShort Inc. © All rights reserved.